If you’re interested in publishing an article on The Byte Beat, we’d be happy to consider your work. Before you email us, though, please keep these guidelines in mind:
- Length: Your article should be 600 words or more.
- Audience: We write for people who want more than just tech and science news. Your article should also provide commentary and a touch of personality.
- Monetization: We will not accept articles that contain affiliate links or are overly promotional in nature.
- If Copyscape indicates that your article has already been published elsewhere, we will reject it.
- If your article exists solely for SEO purposes, don’t bother submitting it.
- We reserve the right to edit, change, or remove anything about your blog post. We also reserve the right to reject articles that do not meet our quality standards. We will not alter the central message of your article, but we will make sure it meets our quality standards.
- Please make sure that your submission tackles a topic in the realm of technology or scientific advancement. There should already be a category on our blog that your post would fit into. It should also be more than just a recap of recent news; you should have something unique to say about your topic.
Sound good? Awesome! Feel free to head over to our Contact page and send us an email. We look forward to reading your work!